Beach Décor Print: Watercolor gicle'e titled "Seclusion"
Looking to decorate your beach house or cottage? Or, do you just want to bring the seashore inside for the summer months? Our matted Beach Décor Print is frame-ready and good to go, (frame not included). This ships free within the continental USA.
At a glance:
- Watercolor by Pam Ponsart
- Visible image: 6.5" by 10.5" plus a white border on the bottom measuring 1.5" where the print has been signed in pencil by the artist
- Signed, 'open edition'
- Printed Artist's biography
- White 11" by 14" white mat surrounding the print
- 11" by 14" cardboard backing
- Packaged in a clear glassine envelope for protection
The scene features a private, sunlit, spot tucked into sand dunes at the seashore with evidence that a storm is lifting in the distance. The warm pastel shades of beige, green and blue coordinate well with coastal seaside décor.
The original piece, titled Seclusion, was painted by me, Pam Ponsart; a self-taught watercolor artist. The small painting was a 'study' of light and color at the seashore. Because of its size, it is not available for purchase. However, because of its popularity, reproductions are available. This Beach Décor Print is just 'the ticket' for a Housewarming Gift! And, it's a perfect size when space is limited.
This Beach Décor Print will ship together with an Artist's Biography, in 1 - 10 business days from Reno, Nevada, in a heavy rigid mailer. Plan on receiving it 3 - 5 business days after notification of shipment.