Braided-Necklace with Pendant: Handmade; Pewter elephant
A favorite animal of many, our Braided-Necklace with Pendant features an Elephant head and is just 'the ticket' when you want a casual touch of elegance to complete your attire. Whether it's lunch with friends or a night on the town, this handcrafted Braided-Necklace with Pendant is a unique accent and will be admired by all.
This is unique; "one-of-a-kind". The black and brown cord is woven in the Japanese Kumihimo technique by a gifted Artisan located in Reno, Nevada.
If you are searching for a gift of distinction for someone who loves jewelry, you have found it! Elephants are considered "Good Luck" and this piece is sure to delight the recipient.
At a glance:
- Adjustable black with brown braided cord
- Pewter pendant
- Pendant size: 1 5/8" long by 1 3/8" wide
- The braided cord measures 18.50 inches to 20.50 inches long
- Kumihimo Weaving Technique
- Packaged in an elegant organza gift bag for optimal gift giving
Your order will ship in a sturdy bubble mailer from Reno, Nevada, in 2-3 business days. Anticipate delivery 3-5 business days after notification of shipment.