Turquoise Wall Art: 11" by 14" mat; by PonsART $34.95
Do you love the Ocean and Waterfalls? Our Turquoise Wall Art features both! This favorite seascape utilizes the photography of Pam Ponsart. It showcases the Waterfall at Big Sur, Carmel Valley, CA. The turquoise blue of the cove contrasts with the darker blue of the Pacific ocean beyond. Treat yourself or give it to someone special for their home or office. It would make a great Housewarming gift!
At a glance:
- Frame-ready Turquoise Wall Art (frame not included)
- Signed, 8" by 10" semi-gloss photograph
- Black 11" by 14" mat plus cardboard backing
- Packaged in a clear, glassine, sleeve for protection and optimal gift-giving
- This scene is more accurately described as: McWay Falls. McWay Falls is an 80-foot-tall (24 m) waterfall on the coast of Big Sur in central California that flows year-round from McWay Creek in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, about 37 miles (60 km) south of Carmel, into the Pacific Ocean.
Your order ships in a sturdy cardboard rigid mailer in 1-3 business days. Anticipate delivery in 3-5 business days after notification of the shipment.
Additional photographic wall art is available here: http://bit.ly/2upC4dQ