Turquoise-Seascape Wall Art: 11" x 14"; Matted; Photograph
Do you love the Ocean and Waterfalls? Our Turquoise-Seascape Wall Art features both! This popular photo showcases the Waterfall at Big Sur, Carmel Valley, CA. The blue water in the cove contrasts with the darker hue of the Pacific ocean beyond. Treat yourself or give this Turquoise-Seascape Wall Art to someone special for their home or office. It would make a great Housewarming gift! And, it ships free within the continental USA!
At a glance:
- Frame-ready (frame not included)
- Signed, 8" by 10" semi-gloss photograph
- Black 11" by 14" mat plus cardboard backing
- Packaged in a clear, glassine, sleeve for protection and optimal gift-giving
- Photography by Pam Ponsart
I've modeled this image on a shelf and also on a wall for 'scale'. The pieces of art on either side of the item on the wall measure 16" by 20".
- This scene is more accurately described as: McWay Falls. McWay Falls is an 80-foot-tall (24 m) waterfall on the coast of Big Sur in central California that flows year-round from McWay Creek in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, about 37 miles (60 km) south of Carmel, into the Pacific Ocean.
Your order ships in a sturdy cardboard rigid mailer in 1-3 business days. Anticipate delivery in 3-5 business days after notification of the shipment.
Additional photographic wall art is available here: http://bit.ly/2upC4dQ